Terms & Conditions
Recognition and Benefits
1. Members are required to present their Membership Cards to enjoy privileges and/or discounts in the Hotel.
2. The privileges and/or discounts will be extended to the Members whose name appears on the Card and relatives. The Card must be presented in order to enjoy the membership privileges and/or discounts.
1. Your Eden Bleu Hotel Membership Card remains the property of the Hotel. Signature and use of your Card constitutes acceptance of the benefits, privileges and the terms and conditions listed herein.
2. Whenever there is a change of personal particulars, it is the Member's sole responsibility to update their membership record by informing Eden Bleu Hotel Membership Services in writing.
3. The safe keep of Membership Cards are the sole responsibility of the Member. Loss or theft of your Card is to be reported immediately to Eden Bleu Hotel Membership Services at +248 4399100 or email: email@example.com.
4. The Eden Bleu Hotel Membership Services Office reserves the right to correct any Member statements or Eden Bleu Hotel Point accruals or balances that are incorrect due to processing errors.
5. The Hotel reserves the right to amend the rules, restrictions (add blackout dates, limit rooms available for reward redemption) program benefits, and special offers without notice. The Hotel reserves the right to terminate the Eden Bleu Hotel Loyalty program at any time.
6. Earnings of Eden Bleu Hotel Loyalty Points and redemption of Awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
7. Benefits and Awards received under Eden Bleu Hotel Loyalty program may be subject to taxes. Such taxes are the sole responsibility of the Member who is the recipient of the said benefit or Award.
8. The Hotel makes no warranties or representations, whether expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the quality of goods or services claimed, redeemed and/or enjoyed through Eden Bleu Hotel Loyalty program. All conditions, warranties or other terms are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
9. The Hotel is not responsible for requests and/or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail.
10. Fraud or abuse concerning Eden Bleu Hotel Loyalty program Award usage is subject to membership cancellation.
11. A personalized membership card will only be issued to the Member during his first qualifying stay after membership enrolment.
12. Eligible Rate does not include, without limitation, the following: employee rates; friends and family rates; airline crew rates; trade rates; certain promotional and package rates; rates paid using a free night voucher and other complimentary or barter rooms; rates booked through an online travel company, whether such rates are auction or bid rates; rates booked and billed through a master account, including group accounts and tour operator accounts; and certain other rates booked through third parties.